Design Strategist, &
As design becomes more integrated into the creation of everything from machine learning to business management, the importance of design will be more prevalent than ever. We need people who can straddle the intersection between science, technology, design, business, and art to unlock more creative ways to frame and solve problems and more empathetic ways to persuade and negotiate. I turn chaos into order.- structures and architecture of information, systems, and processes. The future is what we imagine it to be - the connected optimistic with a vision will thrive. Distributed everything will be the norm - foresight, insight, and action will be your tools.
Service Design, Business Design, Organizational Design, Interior Design, Pop Up Design, Event Design, Systems Design, Systems Thinking, Design Thinking, Content Strategy, Business Strategy, Marketing Strategy, Market Insights, User Research, Customer Journey Mapping, Process and Systems Mapping, Customer Storyboarding, Problem Reframing, Wireframing, Visual Communication, Presenting, Workshop Facilitation, Design Sprint, Project Management, Product Development, Concept Ideation, Coaching, Teaching, Mixed Media.
While science is constrained by the laws of nature, art is limited only to the imagination. Artists often use their work to raise questions, criticize, or provoke us to consider alternatives and possibilities. Art can shift our perception, changing the way we see reality. Art can be magic, sparking us to become change agents. And at its core, art is a form of communication, of storytelling.
- Institute for the Future
- Designs that require concentration, that surprises and looks at the positives of negative space. Then, you can begin to measure expectations with targets.
- Designs that convey an expression, that may be new and amazing, but always relates to the human experience and to nature. Then, you can begin to enhance the incubation experience for what's new.
- Designs that make you a better person through the creation of better habits through the tell of time. Then, you can learn to appreciate the present, past, and future.
- Designs that are produced without expectations, that demonstrate the construction and the artistic human touch. Then you can organize for harmony.
- Designs that reframe the indoors, the outdoors, and the norm into something you can love. Then you can be authentic to yourself.
- How are you improving the user experience - what are the inputs and benchmarks?
- How are you balancing mechanical complexity with visual simplicity?
- How are you managing your team for success - what are the outputs and KPI's?